Thank you for choosing Dr. Swan for your medical care. We are looking forward to meeting you.
On your first visit to our office, you will be asked to complete registration forms which will provide us with basic information about yourself. In addition, you’ll be asked to complete a medical history questionnaire which will provide us with valuable information about your medical background.
To save the amount of time spent in our office, we recommend that you download the patient forms from our site, complete them, and bring them with you to your first visit.
If you have insurance that you wish to have filed, please be sure to bring your card as well and any applicable co-payment or deductible.
As a new patient, we know that you may have a lot of questions. We have supplied answers to most of those questions on this site for you.
- Patient Registration Forms (Note: You will need Adobe® Acrobat Reader to view these forms. If you do not have this software already installed on your computer, you can download it free by clicking here.
- Map and Directions
- Office Policies
We accept almost every major health insurance plan in the area. Below is a listing. If you do not see your plan on this list, please call us to confirm as some health plans may fall under another name.
- Aetna HMO / Choice PPO
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Blue Card PPO
- Cigna HMO / PPO / Open Access
- First HealthGreat West Healthcare PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Private Healthcare Systems PPO
- Tenncare (Dr. Swan only)
- United Healthcare Choice Plus POS / UHC Options PPO
For your convenience, we gladly accept credit / debit cards as a form of payment as well as cash and check.
If you need financial assistance, you may wish to consider CareCredit for a low or no interest payment plan that’s right for you. Click here to learn more.